How to make a British guard laugh
well that’s not what I expected
just because i hate me doesnt mean you can
do you ever wonder if anyone reads your blog like everyday just to check on you
The dark colored in area is where they are now.
The striped area is their possible future.
I would like to point out a few things:
1. Haruka’s water repellency goes OFF THE CHARTS in the future. This is when he evolved into a merman.
2. Rei’s logic status in the future ALSO goes off the chart. I don’t think you can get more logical though??!!!
4. Nagisa’s Angel status… AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA really??? REALLY??!!!
3. RIN’S FRIKKIN BODY CHART GOES OFF THE CHART. Oh sweet mercy, I don’t even know what to think. This is where I die from blood loss? Yes? How can his body get better??!! (I realize they probably mean fitness wise but this is crazy!! Lolololol)
when they say youre too old for disney
The hop, I can’t. I cackled.
can we talk about how they’re sitting around with beer and take-out chinese but there are fucking candles lit like they don’t want to ruin the ambiance of this fine dining experience and Rhodey and Tony have the nerve to be dressed the fuck up in suits with ties for this shit
laughing so hard because this is so accurate
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
Sam and Gabriel’s son
inspired by this post [x]
And his cousin, Dean and Cas’ son
can u not
CAN U PLZ
Who are these people? Like. Someone give me names.
I know Dean and Cas’ son is Ben Barnes…I have no idea who the Sabriel love-child is…
that’s Gaspard Ulliel, he’s a French actor he was in Hannibal rising and he’s perf
they make so happy…
the phrase “curiosity killed the cat” is actually not the full phrase it actually is “curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back” so don’t let anyone tell you not to be a curious little baby okay go and be interested in the world uwu
Blood is thicker than waterThe blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
Meaning that relationships formed by choice are stronger than those formed by birth.